Wednesday, June 20, 2012

30th birthday!

I turned 30! It was a great day. We had originally planned to drop the kids off early and go kayaking...but Zeke had thrown up in the morning, so we scratched that plan. We decided to take a family drive to the falls. We got out a walked up a small path, but it was windy, rainy and cold, so that didn't last long. We then went for a family drive over to Jerome. We stopped at the store and Russ took the kids in to do some shopping. We got home ate some lunch and Zeke, Emmie and I took naps. Russ and Eve baked a cake and decorated. We then fed the kids some dinner had cake and ice cream and I opened my gifts. From Zeke I got some bangle bracelets, from Eve, a dark blue t-shirt and from Russell, a card and a picture of a kayak (representing what my gift is going to be!) Yay! 
Russ and I then headed to Elevation 486 for dinner. I got scallops and Russ got a pork chop. It was good food with a great view. We then went to see Avengers, during which the baby sitter called telling us Zeke had thrown up again. Boo! But she just threw the sheets in the wash and let him fall asleep on the couch. So we finished the movie and headed home. Overall, a great day spent with the ones I love the most!
Family drive
Eve helping with the cake.
Eating off the beaters!
Table decorations.
Eve with the cake!
Party favors


 My cute kids!



Birthday girl!
Mmmmmm...cake!
 Now onto other things,
Here are a few things I'd like to accomplish in my thirtieth year:
* Buy and wear lip stain
* Successfully harvest crops from my garden
* Sew an item of clothing using a store bought pattern
* Buy an old piece of furniture and re-finish it (possibly a dresser for Eve's room, a china hutch, or a tv stand)

5 comments:

Russ said...

Got to lick the beaters.

The Riebow's said...

Happy Birthday! Bekah you look amazing and so happy. Hope you had a great day and I hope Zeke gets better soon!

mama of many said...

Love you list! I love lip stain but not as much as I love you.
I love that you guys decorated for your birthday. That is awesome. Make up that kayak session anytime!

mama of many said...

I mean Your list.

janeen said...

Hay I can help you with making somethig from a partern. let me know.