Thursday, November 05, 2009

Halloween finally

Handmade Halloween 2009
WITCH
Hat: $1 from Target.
Shirt: from the "costume bin" Hand dyed.
Skirt: Made from fabric on hand.
Shoes: already owned.
WARLOCK
Hat: Handmade with materials in my craft closet
Robe: From college graduation. Jazzed up with gold fabric from an old costume.
Cape: From the "costume bin" more of the gold fabric added.
Beard: Homemade with fabric, batting and pillow fluff. And some spray paint.


LITTLE WITCH
Hat: Handmade with materials in my craft closet.
Dress: Handmade with materials already owned. Dress pattern of my own design.
AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

ps. we took Eve trick or treating with the Kennedy family. It was her first time.
After she knocked on a door and the person answered, she would try to walk in.
She was so cute...the cutest witch out there.

6 comments:

Mim said...

FABULOUS!!! You look a-MAZE-ing!! The outfits are genius!

Tennison and Camille said...

Good job Becca! You all looked great!

Aves said...

Great job on the snazzy costume!! You all look great, and EVE is rockin her little witch hat!!

SLL said...

You are so talented! What a great feeling to make such awesome costumes and spend so little on what you did have to buy. And your little witch is adorable!

Juli said...

I love Eve's dress. You did and awesome job on it!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE Halloween and dressing up and I love that you do too! Your family theme is awesome - and yes, Eve is the darn cutest witch I've ever seen! :) You are the craft queen I want to grow up an be some day!